The new version of this widget includes the ability to pull in post content from categories you specify. Each slide will function just like a normal post. You can change order, display according to publish date, have unlimited number of slides, etc. The widget has the ability for the user to submit plain text and the widget will stylize the content with default settings or you can enter your own custom html. The plain text option is great for users with limited css understanding and the html setting is for advanced users.
Widget Features1. Easily switch between post, plain text, and html mode. The widget will provide styling for plain text mode, and html mode allows you to enter your own custom html.
2. Content is totally optional for each slide.
3. Use unlimited pictures and slides when using the post content mode, or up to fifteen pictures when using HTML or text mode.
5. Set the width of the fluid width of the active image and the max width so that the active image will not get any larger than what is specified.
6. Set the number of seconds you would like each slide to show for.
7. Control style settings such as colors, font size, spacing, etc. for plain text mode.