Parallax backgrounds as well as other background options are built directly into the Vertex Framework. Parallax causes the background image of an element to scroll at a different speed than your browser. For an example of this view the homepage of the Velocity theme here and watch the background of the Top Row1 area as you scroll down the page. This feature is found under "Backgrounds" tab in Vetex, where you can control the background for many areas of your website.
- Written by shapdemoswp
- Published: 27 Mar 2015
- Set the scroll speed of the images
- Set background repeat style
- Set background image size, 100%, cover, contain, etc
- Set custom backgrounds for all s5 rows in the framework.
- Enable or disable parallax on a per row basis
Admin Area Of The Backgrounds Tab: