The S5 Box can be demo'd by clicking on either the Login or Register buttons found towards the top of this page.
The plugin allows for up to 10 different S5 Box's on one page all via 10 sidebar positions. You simply add a class to any HTML element on your site and enable the corresponding box and you are good to go!
- Choose, elastic, fade or none for the popup effect
- Up to 10 S5 Box's throughout your site or on any one page!
- Set the percentage of width of each box according to overall screen size
Tutorial on how to get the s5 box working and use all 10 positions it includes
Adding the S5 Box classes:
- The S5 Box class name of the corresponding position must be added to the link that will open the box. For example the following code will display a link that says Click Here and will open the S5 Box and display whatever widget is published to the s5_box3 position:
- These classes can be added to any element, ie: divs, spans, etc., but the common use will be to add this into content with a link similar to the one shown in the picture above. To enter this link you must do so from the HTML tab of the content editor.
- You can continue adding these classes throughout your site just be sure to have published a widget to the corresponding position or the box will not work correctly. So if you add the class s5box_two you will also have to publish a widget to the s5_box2 position.
- Sidebar positions and their corresponding classes:
s5_box1 = s5box_one
s5_box2 = s5box_two
s5_box3 = s5box_three
s5_box4 = s5box_four
s5_box5 = s5box_five
s5_box6 = s5box_six
s5_box7 = s5box_seven
s5_box8 = s5box_eight
s5_box9 = s5box_nine
s5_box10 = s5box_ten
Publishing your widgets to the S5 Box positions:
- Go to your site widgets area and publish widgets to the new positions created by the plugin
- Make sure that you have added a class to an HTML element as described above or the s5 box will have no activation button
- Also make sure to publish the actual s5 box to a non s5 box position, perhaps publish it to the "debug" position or a similar one in your template.
Main S5 Box Plugin Settings:
- In the S5 Box options page (under "Appearance") you can adjust the width of each box independent of each other.